Hey Wayne - looks like this is happening *as we speak! *I'd love to know
how it's going right now :) if you get this during the meetup...report back!

Your schedule for the day looks awesome. I especially like how you
specifically carved out time for people to share a bit about themselves.
Especially for these early gatherings, that can be SUPER valuable, just for
people to discover what they have in common. Professional bits are good but
it's also good to get people talking about stuff besides work. Favorite
music, favorite spot to go in town, etc etc.

Also, something I always wish we did more of when "in motion" - take
pictures! Candid stuff, group photos, selfies, whatever's fun :)

Hope your day with new friends rocks!

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten