Take a *tribe* away from the space, the space dies.

Take the *space* away from the tribe, and the tribe can always find a new
place to gather if they really want to.

*"what are the top 5 expenses coworking spaces face on a monthly bases?"*

At a high level: rent, staff/services, building utilities, coffee,
software.

Exact numbers vary tremendously, but here's a few snapshots from our
expenses of getting started & operating during our first 5 years:

https://dangerouslyawesome.com/2012/01/how-much-does-it-cost-to-start-a-coworking-space/

Which reminds me, I need to do an updated version of this for the latest
version of our spot!

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten