Business deals are just one side of this equation.

Just *doubling* a community in short time is hard. I've done it myself more
than once, and each time it's created more than a years worth of cultural
work just to recover from the impact of rapid growth. Going from a 20
person setup (presuming ~2k sq ft) to 10x that sounds like suicide.

I was working with someone just yesterday who took over a space that had
just doubled in size and to fill it they made a TON of short term decisions
that they still haven't recovered from over a year later. Exponential
growth is extremely, extremely hard on communities.

Is there potential for you to take a smaller portion of that 20,000 sq ft
now, and potentially expand it incrementally over time? I'd be looking for
ways to develop that kind of deal where it's not  just designed to relieve
the pressure to make rent, but designed to relieve pressure of filling an
empty room.

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten