Liz, just wanted to say that I'm doing something very similar in the
Chicago suburbs. My argument is that most coworking spaces skew male in
both membership numbers, amenities, and even aesthetic design. The needs of
women (especially moms) are unique. Two more spaces for you to check out,
for inspiration, are The Wing in NYC and The Riveter, soon to open in
Seattle. The Wing is exclusively women-only, whereas The Riveter positions
itself as woman-focused...that's probably what we'll do.

I look forward to hearing about your progress!

Jen