Original post was from over 6 years ago. Lots could happen in those 6 years
:)

I might be wrong, but a little bit of googling and the best references to
south end coworking charlotte I can find is this article from 2014:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/small-business/article9110489.html
which suggests that either "South End Coworking" rebranded somewhere along
the way as "Industry Charlotte."

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten