Matt,

We also use Nexedus, and are trying to work out access and check-in issues
at one of our locations, so your answer caught my eye.

To clarify, you are no longer using the RFID cards at all for check-in,
correct, just the Nexudus app on the iPAD?

Also, this is only for checking-in, not for security in and out of your
space?  (We have a glass, commercial door that probably needs a hard-wired
key pad system, as the locks we use in our other location are too big for
the glass door. I did some digging in old threads and saw that some people
use the RFID cards for this purpose.) We need to solve both problems, and
if we can solve them both with one solution, great, but two is okay as well.

Thanks!

Sarah