Hey Fan,

I would love to take a look at your Chinese version of coworking.org. Can
you please post the link to it?

A few months ago I was in Shanghai doing some coworking work. It's such an
interesting place that we (english speakers in this group) don't really
know anything about because the communication is all in Chinese and doesn't
show up on our radar. The coworking scene in China is different than the US
or Europe because the economy and people move and change so fast and have
different needs. It's exciting and ripe with opportunity.

Are you involved with a specific space?