Steve,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience in Dallas. In Denver we have a 
local coworking alliance and we get together every two months to welcome 
newbies and answer any questions. I recommend you see if there are any 
coworking groups down there and reach out.

I still recommend you try to meet with owners one on one. Maybe you can 
start meeting with a space that is a bit further away from you to ease the 
competitive tension and then get an intro to the other spaces so you have 
some sort of connection.

As a person that helped start the coworking scene in Denver I get a lot of 
request for meetings from other space owners or future space owners. It can 
seem exhausting, overwhelming, and if you are having a bit of a sag in 
business sometimes threatening. I might have brushed people off that just 
hit me up at the wrong time when I was busy or not open to good vibrations 
even though I am a supporting of it all. If they came back with another 
email a week later then I was probably in a better mood and appreciated 
their persistence and happily set up a meeting.

The coworking world is full of good people and we believe in collaboration.

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to