Will, Fort Collins recently renovated our entire mall--unfortunately, the
retail apocalypse has hit :(
I take my daughter to gymnastics there every week so I have an hour to
wander. They have this amazing central seating area with a firewall and
great natural light. I've starting trying out pop-up coworking to see if
anyone will nibble. https://www.facebook.com/events/1044785038989610/

Major shortfall I see already is that there is no coffee shop in this
entire mall complex, which seems criminal. They located all the food places
outside of the main mall building--also a crime. Anyway, I'll be there
today coworking (possibly uni-working) by the fire :)

Here is the conceptual design photo of the area I'm using only in real life
there are only like 4 people, not 40
:/
https://scontent.fapa1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/10298778_10152341389498991_3450163292079685836_n.jpg?oh=9148101dec70d2cb747af9232e7e19c4&oe=59B1EC2F