Coolness!

LMK how I can help and you’re always welcome to set up a time to chat with me -
I’m more than happy to connect:)

Be great and talk soon,
Chris

> On May 16, 2017, at 4:55 PM, Lauren McDaniel <lau...@losalamos.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Jerome and Chris!
>
> Chris, I think let's start with the slack channel for now, and figure out the
> demand for something bigger. I will invite those from GCUC who were
> interested in staying in touch, to the group as well.
>
> Lauren
>
> On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 11:03:50 AM UTC-6, Jerome wrote:
> Yup Lauren and Liz, this is the Slack channel I was going to recommend
>

> JEROME CHANG <>
>
> talk to us: (323) 330-9505 <>
> chat w/ us:  <>http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat <https://lc.chat/now/7173741/>
>
> WEST: Santa Monica <> |  <>1450 2nd St (@Broadway)
> CENTRAL: Mid-Wilshire | 5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea)
> EAST: Downtown <> |  <>529 S. Broadway, Ste 4000 (@Pershing Square)
>
>> On May 16, 2017, at 7:49 AM, ch...@thecoworkconsultant.com <javascript:>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Lauren,
>>
>> There's a Slack group for Cowork Leaders and it has a #small-city-strategies
>> thread. Link below...
>>
>> https://coworkingleadership.slack.com/
>> <https://coworkingleadership.slack.com/>
>>
>> If you'd like to create something a bit more involved (where people can
>> gather virtually - face to face and talk about issues and topics related to
>> small-town coworking)...I'd be interested in collaborating with you to make
>> that happen! It sounds like the format we have for Cowork University would
>> be a perfect fit:)
>>
>> Keep me posted, if this is something you'd like to pursue. Cool?
>>
>> Be great and talk soon,
>> Chris
>>

>> On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 10:42:51 AM UTC-4, Lauren McDaniel wrote:
>> Hi Jerome,
>>
>> I don't currently use Slack, but that's precisely the channel I was thinking
>> of creating a group like this. I created a channel for our space when we
>> opened but we haven't found the need to use it yet. Does a group for smaller
>> coworking spaces already exist on Slack? If so, I wanted to join and invite
>> several people to the group who I met at GCUC as well.
>>
>> Lauren
>>
>> On Monday, May 15, 2017 at 11:22:40 AM UTC-6, Jerome wrote:
>> Are you on Slack?
>>
>> Jerome
>>
>> On May 15, 2017, at 9:44 AM, Lauren McDaniel <lau...@losalamos.org <>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Does anyone know if there is currently a discussion group that specifically
>>> focuses on coworking in small towns? I don't want to recreate something, if
>>> it already exists (regardless of the channel).
>>>
>>> This is a follow-up from a coworking unconference session at GCUC - we all
>>> wanted to stay connected.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Lauren McDaniel
>>> Director, projectY cowork Los Alamos
>>>
>>> --
>>> Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
> [...]

————————————

Are you starting a coworking space…or…

Do you know someone who is starting one?

Check out my TEDx Talk — Creating Community: The Power of Coworking
<http://www.coworkinghowto.com/> — to learn all about coworking, including my
unique process!

 <http://thecoworkconsultant.com/coworkinghowto/>
<http://thecoworkconsultant.com/coworkinghowto/>

 <http://thecoworkconsultant.com/coworkinghowto/>Chris Cooley | The Cowork
Consultant <http://thecoworkconsultant.com/coworkinghowto/>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/coworkconsult>  |  Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/chriscooley>  |  Website
<http://www.coworkinghowto.com/>
schedule a meeting: calendly.com/ccllc-coworkconsult/30min
<http://calendly.com/ccllc-coworkconsult/30min>