We are looking for fully enclosed phone booths that can be moved around. We
found some interesting models on Alibaba for $1300 + $875 for shipping that
we really like. It costs me about $1750 to hire a contractor come out and
build a few walls with a door so it's comparable to that.

Link to one of the Alibaba
products:
https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/2016-custom-office-phone-booth-as_60418372557.html

I would love to have something made in the US. It doesn't need to be made
completely soundproof like the ones that are $5000 from Framery. I think
there could be a market for a $2000 or less model that is 80% soundproof
that gives the person privacy but blocks enough noise that doesn't disturb
others.

If anyone has any plans I would love to have one made? If you have an
industrial designer in your space that would be interested in this product
then I would love to chat with them.