Ramón Suárez might be willing to pitch in here, his space in Brussels was
recently acquired by some of the coworkers -- this approach may not yield as
high a return as selling to a developer of somesort though surely better
preserves the community, and without leaving them feeling like they've been
taken advantage of ;)

http://www.lecho.be/dossier/startups/Le-Betacowork-change-de-mains-l-esprit-reste/9890321
(in French, Google Translate doesn't work with this site…)

https://www.coworkinghandbook.com/ive-sold-betacowork-great-coworking-future/