We're generally "open for business' on weekdays from 8am to 5pm, and have
someone at the reception during that time. After 5, the main door can only
be opened from the outside with an RFID card, which only private office
users and staff have. So what happens is that anyone who wants to work
evenings has to come in before 5pm, and they can stay as long as they like.
We've been doing this for about 6 months now with no issues. There's CCTV
in the space as an added security measure, but we've never had any reason
to review any recordings.

We're closed weekends, though.