Hey everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I have finally launched an Indiegogo campaign
answering the question that effects all of us - *how can we use Facebook to
attract more members? *
We are asking people to contribute $50 to get the raw data. The goal is
only $1000 with stretch goals beyond $3000 where we then will test out
other networks and let the campaign run even longer.

*Check out the page for a video and description*
,
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/coworking-marketing-data-for-independent-spaces-advertising/x/10052655.

We are raising funds to run indie coworking's first long-term ad campaign
on Facebook. The goal is to know what type of ads work, which headlines,
pictures, text, placement, etc. We will then share all of the information
with people that support the campaign.

*All of the funds raised go to the campaign.*

We will test 3 strategies:

Three different strategies to focus on:

   - *In-Tangibles* of Coworking - Community, work/life balance,
   collaboration, etc.
   - *Amenities *(the physical benefits) - Standing desks, monitors, beer,
   local coffee, meeting rooms, etc.
   - *Promotions* - Discounts on your first month, extra free days, bulk
   pricing.

We'll learn what works and lowers your marketing costs

This data will shine light on coworking ad strategies and give us insight
to drive *more tours at lower rates*.

*Doing this the coworking way.*

I'm excited to run this campaign and with everyone's support share the
data. I truly believe this will help all us run our spaces at lower costs
and build up stronger communities.

Once again, here is the link,
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/coworking-marketing-data-for-independent-spaces-advertising/x/10052655