Hi Rabiah!
I would be very interested in reading your thesis!  My background is
interior design, and I'm currently a PhD candidate and researching almost
the exact same thing.  My dissertation is going to be researching the
physical attributes of third place environments that contribute to work
engagement, so your psychology perspective is of great interest to me.
 What are you using as your theoretical framework? If you would like any
input, I would be more than happy to chat with you.

Maureen Soules, CID
University of Minnesota