I can give less advice on structure, more on general approach (why I'm
cautious about this approach, why/how others have made it work), in a few
threads on the list:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/Ggx61dcS0W4/wrZkNX8pAwAJ
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/coworking/rDmYyDNku-k/xOQYYG1KzA8J

You can find more by going to
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/coworking and searching for "joint
venture" to see what comes up!

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten