Thanks for sharing this, Will. Part two, about relief
<http://blog.locusworkspace.cz/2017/07/rip-locus-muzeum-part-ii-relief.html>,
was
especially resonant for me!

Seems bittersweet - excited to read part three about optimism :)

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten