Hey Ion, It would be great to do so ! But, we have yet to finalize the
space and deign for our first project. It seems its gonna take more than a
month for the whole setup. If not, we would surely reach out to you and see
for any sort of collaboration. Thanks !

Regards
Saurabh Kataria
+91-9818522589