Before Indy Hall was big, we were small ;) most importantly, the stuff we
learned when we were small inform the things we focus on as we grow. Being
small is awesome. I miss it some days ;)

ANYWAY.

Angels suggestions are ace, obviously. Food events are easy wins. Pot lucks are
even easier, and help give people a taste of contribution which is a big part
of the equation.

Group projects are valuable too! Nothing brings people together like a common
problem to solve (except food maybe).

The key to WHATEVER you choose is creating rhythm and ritual. Make it a regular
thing. Make it something people can look forward to. Make it easy to repeat.

And don't feel bad if it's just a couple of people who participate. 1>0.

I've added more detail and examples here:
https://dangerouslyawesome.com/2017/04/how-to-get-people-more-involved-in-your-community-without-forcing-it/

Welcome to the Google group!

-Alex