Yep, we have acoustical materials inside the walls as well - do you have a
favorite/preferred material or product for the internal dampening, without
blowing a ton of $$?

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten