I'd like to setup a Mastermind group. I currently own a single space in
Bellingham, WA a community of roughly 80,000 people. We've been open for  6
years and have grown from 1,200 sq ft to 8,000. We currently have 85
members with about 75% occupancy. In the last 24 months, I've seen 6 other
locations open, making it a much more competitive environment.

In an ideal world, I'd like to find 5-10 other owners or managers who are
interested in doing a conference call every 2 weeks as well as
participating in a closed Facebook group. Owners should manage 1 or more
locations and have been in business for a minimum of 2 years.

Things I like to share and learn:

   - Diversifying revenue
   - Reducing churn
   - Starting a second location
   - General Marketing
   - Popular Events
   - Coworking Trends

If you're interested, please reply to this email with your name, website,
email, and phone number. If there is enough interest I'll put everyone on a
mail list and send out a Dooodle to plan day and times. Thanks!

Tyler