Here's our's in case it's helpful:

locusws.com/membership-application
<http://en.locusworkspace.cz/membership-application>. You'll need to enter
data in the fields to get through to the next page, to get to past the
first page.

If you want to see it all: Be sure to choose the "first time member" option
at the bottom of the the first page or it'll skip to the last page with the
legalese.

If you just want to see the legal part (the final page), choose the option
saying you're a renewing member instead, and it'll skip everything but that
legal contract.

But don't press submit or you'll be committed! :) (and you'll give us a lot
of work to take you out of our system).

We had a much longer version of the legalese part, but after several years
doing this decided it added very little value relative to how offputting it
was (but then, law suits aren't as big of an issue in the Czech Republic as
they are in the U.S. is, if that's where you are). You can ignore the part
(in the legal page) about food and drink being included in the membership:
We need that clause according to Czech law to be able to include food and
drink in our business expenses, or it wouldn't be there.

Best,
Will