Hi Tony - that really does seem like a good solution doesn't it?!

Sadly, after 7 years together my business partner and I have stopped seeing
eye to eye on a number of details - one of which is around where the
company is located, so alas, moving my existing company isn't on the
table... :( in fact, it's got to the point where me staying at my existing
company isn't really on the table!

I think coworking will become a new venture for me, one that I'm very
excited to be a part of, and to begin with I like the idea of being able to
focus on building a community and a space, without the distractions of
running an agency at the same time and in time, I hope to explore other
options.

No doubt I will be frequenting this forum on countless occasions in the
months and years to come - it certainly seems like an amazing resource and
the feeling of community among operators is unlike anything I've come
across in any industry!

Mark