Hi Mark

I'll be the other tall one with a beard and occasionally wearing glasses.
Is there a connection to tall people, beards, glasses and coworking!

See you at the Copass Camp and conference.

Phil

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 9:53 AM, Mark <markvankeu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> That's great - I'll be at the Copass Camp too so would be great to touch
> base. Have just noticed your email address "atworkhubs" and realised that
> yours was the second coworking space I ever visited - I am currently up to
> 4!
>
> I'm not getting in until the Wednesday morning but will no doubt see you
> around - I'll be the really tall one with a beard and glasses!
>
> All the best
>
> Mark
>

> On Wednesday, 25 October 2017 09:43:49 UTC+1, Philip Dodson wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mark - see you in Dublin in a couple of weeks. I am new to this
>> conference, I went to Brussels last year for the Copass camp, never miss
>> one of those, but did not go to the conference. I am not a huge conference
>> fan, to be honest, I am looking forward more to the connecting with people
>> outside of the conference, hence doing the Copass camp again. Cheers Phil
>>
>> On Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 6:13:15 AM UTC+1, Mark wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> After a bit of deliberation and a couple of beers, I've taken the plunge
>>> and decided to go to the Coworking Europe Conference, Dublin in November,
>>>
>>> While I'm still at the very very very early stages of research I can't
>>> overlook the fact that the conference is virtually on my doorstep (only an
>>> hour flight) and it seems like too good an opportunity to miss.
>>>
>>> Obviously the costs associated with going aren't small, so I thought I'd
>>> reach out to the community to ask if they had any tips around must do
>>> activitiies / approaches to conferences that might help me get the most out
>>> of it.
>>>
>>> I've spotted there are a couple of podcasts from Alex at IndyHall and
>>> also Everything Coworking with the topic "How to get the most out of / win
>>> at a Coworking conference" so I'll definitely be checking those out, but if
>>> anyone else has any advice for someone who isn't great at just walking into
>>> a room and saying "hello I'm Mark" that would be great.
>>>
>>> One of the things I'm really looking forward to is that the first day
>>> appears to have a lot going on for beginners so I'll be sure to check out
>>> some of those events.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance for any help!
>>>
>>> All the best
>>>
>>> Mark

*Philip Dodson*

Founder - *@Work Hubs & Deep Work Project*

*The  Deep Work Project is an exploration and purposeful application of the
art of deep, focused, thoughtful and productive work practices. Enabling
individuals and organisations to create work that matters and become the
best possible versions of themselves in harmony with their well-being.*

*Twitter:* @philip_dodson <http://www.twitter.com/philip_dodson>

*07766 053 425*
*0203 598 2046*www.atworkhubs.co.uk
105 a Euston Street, London NW1 2EW