Hi everyone, my name is Jan!

I've just joined this group to engage in discussions and learn from the
community. I fell in love with the idea of coworking, especially after
experiencing problems with working from home.

Our company has just started offering coworking spaces in Ljubljana
<https://www.atol-bs.com/coworking-ljubljana>and I'm looking for tips on
how to get it going. I assume there should be a lot of travelling digital
nomads in Slovenia, with the recent explosion in tourism popularity here.

In your experience, what is the best way to do SEO? We've assumed that
digital nomads would be googling "Coworking Ljubljana"?
For beginning, I was thinking of having a promotion with reduced pricing
for the first couple of months. Have you found any good ways of promoting
coworking spaces? Events?

I'd appreciate any help and I'm looking forward to be a part of this
community! :)