Best advice I have is that nobody likes feeling "nickel and dimed" but
people are willing to pay for guests if you make it simple and clear.

Our model is that if a members' guest is coming in for a meeting, that is
included in their membership. Members can pay for a guest pass at our day
rate if they have a coworker or client working with them for the majority
of the day (>4 hours, since we don't bill smaller increments and I don't
recommend it
<https://dangerouslyawesome.com/2015/10/the-ultimate-guide-to-structuring-your-coworking-space-memberships/#comment-3621331530>
).

Remember, good members want you to stay in business :)

Welcome to the wonderful world of coworking!

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com
My Audiobook: https://theindyhallway.com/ten