I'm a fan of both UniFi and Ruckus.  At Office Nomads, we use UniFi and at
312 Main we use Ruckus.  One key thing with UniFi is to get the PRO access
points and run a controller.  You can buy one of theirs, or run it on a
machine of your own.  99% of the time when I hear complaints about UniFi
it's because they are using the cheaper 2.4ghz only APs with no controller.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500