Who's going to GCUC NYC this year? This will be my fifth year going!

Just a heads up that *NYC Coworking Space Tour Day 2018* is on Wednesday
April 25 and is *free* event - all are welcome to join!
April 25 is the day after the GCUC conference.
You do NOT have to be attending the GCUC conference to be able to take
tours of the spaces.

I'll post a longer description of the event below, but if you want to skip
the read and just sign up for free tours jump to:
http://gcuc.deskpass.com/tour/

Hope to see many of you in NYC!

DESCRIPTION

There are hundreds of coworking spaces in New York. How many have you been
to?

On Wednesday April 25, 2018 between 9am-5pm, you can tour a bunch of New
York’s finest coworking spaces during the full day NYC Coworking Space
Tours 2018 event, hosted by Deskpass <http://www.deskpass.com/> and GCUC
<http://usa.gcuc.co/>.

Want to join the fun?
Register to attend here: http://gcuc.deskpass.com/tour/

Once registered (Its free!) you will be emailed the following information:

   - A list of all spaces participating
   - Link to Google map of all participating spaces
   - An invitation to sign up for a free group tour

Scheduled tour times for each space will vary, and some will have open
drop-in times all day – meaning you can choose your own best route with
plenty of time for food, drinks, and fun along the way. However, we
recommend touring with one of the free group tours for the most fun!

This event is free, but you must register to attend through the tour signup
link: http://gcuc.deskpass.com/tour/