Hi Andrea,

That's sad to hear you are getting a short fall. We definitely where with
our previous help yourself bar! But now we do two things that have fixed
this:

1) it is right bang in the middle of our cowork space, so anyone that was
thinking about taking something without paying will feel less inclined to
2) I installed an ipad on the wall, and an Izettle card machine next to it.
Although it is not made for this, it is a great way to do it as *everyone* has
a card or contactless tech on them these days. Previously people would put
an I OWE YOU note as they didnt have the cash. I just show people how to
use it on their introduction tour and it solved our issues :)

Does that help?