Hi everyone!

Me and my team is on our way to creating a co-working space, and it will be
the most affordable co-working space in our country.

I have some questions in order to start the business running. I am curious
on how to score our first tenants for the co-working space, and that's the
question I want to ask you. How did you get your first tenants? Which media
did you approach during your early days of maintaining a co-working space
to get your first sign-ups? And if you did opening events, what kind of
opening events did you do? How did you get to the point that you were going
to do that certain kind of event?

Looking forward to reading your answers!