The important thing for me is ... quiet. More phone booths, some sound 
abatement, polite people, white noise, did I mention polite people? .... go 
a long way towards getting max value out of any open office areas. I'm in  
space that has a variety of small conference rooms and largish phone 
booths, I wish they had more tiny phone booths that are literally just for 
making cell phone calls. 

Also wish for a "library-like" culture of quiet but that might be too much 
to ask ... 


On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 9:58:50 PM UTC-5, [email protected] wrote:
>
> I've read that the trend for members to want private offices. We are 
> looking at the cost of up-fitting an open space and it sure would cost less 
> if we didn't have to build 5-6 offices. We realize we need to bulild a 
> conference room and we have areas where phone rooms can be retrofit but the 
> cost of offices really puts the cost out of reach. I realize that a yearly 
> contract for an office of 3 or more people is a good bread and butter 
> situation. I know Alex Hillmans Indy Hall space is open desk. Would love to 
> hear about any others. Can you get yearly memberships on open or dedicated 
> desks? We are thinking we can have some movable, screening dividers for 
> teams of 3 or more. Would be nice to be able to add offices on an as-needed 
> basis. 
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to