I'll add on to what Alex said: most of how people will use your projectors
is for displaying text, or screenshots, which will require larger projected
images than what most people use projectors for which is graphics or, say,
movies. Therefore, an 8' diagonal image will seem huge, but not for seeing
text, icons, and menus from the back row.

As for tv's vs. projectors...I'm on the fence and kind of agree w/ Caner.
Maybe you can get 60-65" screens for 6-8 ppl at a decent cost, and forego
the projectors...until the 70" screens come down in price.

*JEROME CHANG*

talk to us: (323) 330-9505

chat w/ us: BLANKSPACES.com/chat <http://www.BLANKSPACES.com/chat>

*WEST: Santa Monica* | 1450 2nd St (@Broadway)

*EAST: Downtown LA* | 529 S. Broadway, Ste 4000 (@Pershing Square)

*NORTH: Pasadena* | 680 E. Colorado, Ste 1800 (b/w Los Robles & Lake)

*SOUTH: Long Beach* | 309 Pine Ave (@Broadway)