Ooh boy, I love this topic!

Music in a coworking space is a fascinating thing. It’s actually quite
important, and it’s something that occupies (in many spaces) every hour
that the space is open.

40+ hours a week of music programming is no small undertaking! You’re
basically managing a tiny radio station.

On Pandora specifically, I found good fortune with:

- Emancipator
- Gotan Project
- Tycho

However, the one station that lasted the longest for us (years!) was the
Indie Pop Rocks station on Soma FM:

http://somafm.com/home.html

Somehow it manages to blend into the background but still be interesting
and catchy and upbeat and never seems to get repetitive. It was as perfect
as anything we could find.

There are now also sites that specifically cater towards music for
focusing, like:
https://www1.brain.fm/

Let us know what you end up finding!

Tony