This discussion is very important to me. We own our space (2 story office
building--2800 sq ft, plus functional basement) -- two tenants including us
intend to keep some of the space. My concern is the viability of the
location, need, and interest in doing a co-op space in our neighborhood.

How does someone actually do the research?

Al