You needn't worry about whether to rent or buy until you do about 100 other
steps first to establish that there are real people interested in what you
want to do. Most of the chapters in my latest coworking workbook have
hands-on activities you can complete over the course of a few weeks to
determine the viability of your idea. Once you have a small posse of raving
fans, you can worry about real estate.
https://www.diycoworking.com/shop/ultimate-coworking-launch-sequence-ebook

Angel