So this is where I am. After receiving some great advice from a few people I
have been working on gathering info on users like me that would be my customer
base.  Because I am a real estate broker I am always looking at property. I
came across a 3500 sf historical house not far from where I live on a great
intersection, priced under market and would be the first of its kind in the
city. The interior looks great and is suitable for my intended use. I can get
the mortgage loan. The problem is going to be getting the start up money for
some exterior repairs, modest furniture and equipment. My niche/customer base
is social enterprises. Trying to figure out ways I could raise the capital. I
won’t be able to borrow any more money and I will be for-profit entity. Looking
for low cost/no cost/ no family/ no friends options.  Possibly organizations or
foundations.  Or even ideas to offer pre-paid rental of
conference/meeting/event space. Open to suggestions.