From: Margo Aaron <ma...@thatseemsimportant.com>
Date: 11/15/18 8:18 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: coworking@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Coworking] The big bodacious list of coworking software

this. is. awesome.

Thank you Hector!

On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 4:45 AM Hector Kolonas
<inzti...@gmail.com<mailto:inzti...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Heya!

So a tonne of my work involves working on integrations with coworking space
software. During this work, I've found it interesting to map out what
integrates with what, and a few other points of info.

With so many coworking space operators continuously asking what software they
should use, I set aside some time to tabulate and share the list of all the
coworking space software I could find.

Some folks then asked me to add more views, add reviews and it's grown a little
from there. It's even constantly updated by the software vendors as they
correct, match and improve their offerings and integrations.

But as this is one of the first go-to places for folks looking to start or
change up things in their coworking spaces, I figured I'd share it here too.

Here's the link: https://inztinkt.com/big-bodacious-list-of-coworking-software/

Please do let me know what you think, if I've missed something you use, and if
you want to sling 💩 at me for getting something wrong.

Margo Aaron
That Seems Important<http://www.thatseemsimportant.com/>

Want smart people to bounce ideas off of? I have
some.<https://www.arenavirtualcoworking.com/>