This is such a crummy situation --for you and your good tenants.  I guess
he took 24/7 too literally. Nevertheless, you own the building and hold the
cards. Go into his space ANYTIME you need to.  I do that with my clients. A
simple knock on the door and I know if it's a good time or not.  At this
point, he KNOWS you are wanting him out. Just be careful that nothing gets
ruined.

Best wishes!

Al