Talk to your regular mail carrier.

When I took the CMRA forms to our local post office, they had never seen
the form either and looked at me like I was crazy. But he signed and sealed
it and gave me a copy even though he wasn't sure if I needed it or not.

Then we talked to our mailman. Our regular carrier said he didn't care who
it was addressed to as long as it had our suite number and indicated he'd
prefer not to have PMB #'s added.

We only have a few members using our address right now, but neither the
USPS, UPS, or FedEx delivery people have seemed to mind delivering items
addressed to our members.

Kiri