Let's revisit this in 2018/19 ---  As we build out (we have limited open
space by the desks -- are resident members preferring a cabinet at
their desk or are they ok with a wall of a few small lockers?  We wish to
be prudent and not waste money or space on items that people do not use.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/living-room-storage-cabinet-small-office-locker-Small-office-safe-locker/372523383137?hash=item56bc1fb961:g:lO4AAOSwzDFcB0K5:rk:31:pf:0

Thanks!

Al