We also did not have a dishwasher in our first space, which also did not have a
full kitchen.

Nice to have? Absolutely. Does it solve dirty dishes in the sink problems?
Nope! That's a cultural expectation to set up regardless having a dishwasher or
not.

Dishwasher is an operational ROI, not a member value ROI, and I can probably
think of 100 more things that would generate operational ROI faster than a
dishwasher :)

-Alex

*The #1 mistake in community building is doing it by yourself.*
Better Coworkers: http://indyhall.org ( http://indyhall.org/ ) *
*
Weekly Coworking Tips: http://coworkingweekly.com ( http://coworkingweekly.com/
)