Yikes!  This falls in the category of people being confused about what
coworking is and what it isn't.  Have you heard the term
"transderivational search"?  This is where if you only know large farm
animals and you see a dog for the first time you miscategorize it as a
small cow.  Harmless misunderstanding until someone tries to milk your dog.

I suspect all you need to do is respond rationally and try to get more
people involved, which you are doing.  The suggestion of a lawyer is a good
one.  I doubt the law is so black and white and this will quickly become
apparent with a little more extensive review.  It's easy for her to assert
that this is your problem but that's just her trying to take a shortcut.
Is she threatening any specific action against you?

Jacob Sayles
Creative Technologist
Kanawha Design Studio
https://kanawha.design