I have seen 12 to 18 inch panels for the face to face but we don't have
them and nobody seems to care....When we opened, we had less bar height and
more lower tables and everyone gravitated to the bar height because they
can sit or stand. Those tables are about $150 to make so we figured if
nobody liked them, we weren't out a lot.

In community,

Brad

Brad Attig
CEO at Foundry Collective
Phone  541.812.1911   <541.812.1911>
Mobile  541.286.5495
Website  www.corvallisfoundry.com
<http://www.corvallisfoundry.com?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>

<https://www.facebook.com/corvallisfoundry/?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradattig?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
<https://twitter.com/corvallisfound?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>
Check Out Our Upcoming Events for Small Businesses, Innovators, and Startups
<https://corvallisfoundry.com/en/events?utm_source=WiseStamp&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=signature>