Hey fellow coworking family!

Just wanted to let you all know that the coworking library has opened up a
searchable
and filterable database of coworking research
<https://coworkinglibrary.com/publications>.

You can read more about it in the official press announcement
<http://www.deskmag.com/en/coworking-library-research-papers-student-theses>
on deskmag, and my notes
<https://inztinkt.com/building-a-global-online-library-for-coworking-research/>
on why I feel this is a very important (non-profit) addition to our global
community.

If there's any questions, suggestions or other feedback do let me know!

*FD: I've recently joined as a partner of this non-profit global indexing
project for the reasons outlined in the last link above.*