Hi all -

We are trying to better manage our waitlist for office space and wondered
if anyone had examples of policies that worked well (or that really didn't
work well) that they'd be willing to share. Currently, we aren't charging
to be added to a waitlist, but this means that everyone signs up whether or
not their serious and weeding through the lists is time consuming when we
need to re-fill a space. Do you charge to be on a waitlist? How long do you
give prospects to affirm interest/sign lease before moving to the next
person on the list?

Thanks for any input!!

Pam