Thanks so much for your input!

1.      Has this Membership sold well?
2.      Is it easy to manage?
3.      Does the Member commit to the service for a designated length of time?
4.      What’s your process if someone bails on the Membership and you’re still
receiving mail?

I appreciate you sharing your experiences!  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Paula Blair

17401 Commerce Park Blvd., Suite 103

Tampa, FL 33647