Eric,

Thanks for the confirmation on eZeep. We were getting ready to install to
work with Nexudus at our site but I was hearing mixed reviews. It is good
to hear something current and positive.

Gene Ward
Co-Founder and Director of Community Engagement
Cell: 202-658-6329 | Email: gene.w...@befunction.al
<lisa.fr...@befunction.al> | Website: www.befunction.al