Hi:

I think that offering coaching services are more or less already a given.
In that, people are for the most part wanting to help others succeed in
their business.  While I am unsure as to what coaching services you would
offer, I ask out loud are you creating a new ecosystem within your space or
more defining it as a mentorship/colab space?  If so, then it is a matter
of determining how much to charge your members based on that and think of
it as they are paying for a mentorship service with a monthly membership
attached to it.   So you, in turn, are not renting space, but paying for a
service that just happens to come with free wifi, a desk and some great
conversations.

Jamie Tyrell