We do not currently charge non-members but that's only because we haven't
had any substantive content. In the past we have just been offering panel
discussions about broad business topics. These aren't effective for our
growth so we want to start courses which are free or discounted for members
and outsiders have to pay. I've been looking at Udemy and Skillshare but we
aren't really at a place for spending that kind of money for the courses.
We are just trying to ramp up a program to offer courses. I've also found a
lot of free courses on the SBA website but don't know how good they are.