An alternative point of view:

We ran Indy Hall out of spreadsheets and off-the-shelf invoicing software
for 8+ years (growing from a dozen to a few hundred members). Software
isn't going to make or break you, and I personally would prioritize
flexibility and ease of change over "all in one" solutions.

These days we DO use a coworking platform, but all we really use it for is
for billing. I've turned off just about every other feature.

I have not found an "all in one" tool that actually does all of the things
well (everything going to include tradeoffs, and putting many features
under one roof means MORE tradeoffs) and strongly prefer using a collection
of tools that are individually great at their job. This also means that I
can pick a tool that is "good enough" for a job now, and swap it out for a
better one if I find one.

Related: if you aren't already familiar with it, check out and learn Zapier